Friday, January 10, 2014

My struggles in Primary school life

Struggles in my success


                            Draft 2
Name: Vishwa

Class: Perseverance 1

Date: 5th Feb 2014

Hi everyone,

         I am going to share with you my struggles of success of getting into the express
Stream. From Primary 1 to Primary 6, teachers just say that I am bad in my Studies
Especially in English. Therefore, my parents decided to put me into tuition.

      In the end, I became better in my studies and I get A’s and A*s for my English.
 My math Grades also started to descend slowly. Therefore, in primary 4, my parents
Put me into a special tuition for mathematics. Then I realized how much money
They have spent just for me and I knew how concerned they were for me.

        Therefore, I sympathize with my parents and started concentrating in my studies
Rather than playing computer games and watching television. Nevertheless, I just
Could not control myself from watching or playing. So when the exams started ticking
In, I could not answer most of the questions and I failed most of the subjects. My
Parents were very disappointed and I cried that I failed my examinations. Then, I
Knew that playing games or watching television is useless to my success.

After that I have completely forgotten about the television and started to concentrate
On my studies. When the PSLE came, I started to do the exams as easy as pie and
Went to the express stream without any tense. From my experience, even after PSLE, I want to succeed.

In my studies and in my future and my dream wish is to go to Raffles JC.

This assignment is done by,

Vishwa from Perseverance 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment