Sunday, April 20, 2014

My reflections

I love English lessons because they are very fun and nice to learn because the teachers
are really kind and friendly. Ok let me talk about myself first. In my primary school, I usually fail
English because of my teacher who is very strict and not friendly at all. That is the main reason why
I fail English a lot and it is very boring when the teacher is always talking and we don’t even get to
do any activity at all but now we get to see puns, do some activities and enjoy.

           Now, I get to learn more effectively because they are caring and concern about my studies
I wish I don’t get to Normal Academic stream because I have to study for another year and I don’t
Get to see my friends so often. Sometimes, the lessons will be less fun because too much fun will make us forget about studies and we will like to have MORE fun and that is bad because we will lose

Our focus in studies so we shouldn’t have so much fun and should be serious sometimes.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment